Junior Python Developer
A fast learner with the ability to work and adapt to a fast changing environment.
The job includes implementing new features and business logic, as well as refactoring existing core systems from SQL Server to AWS server-less architecture.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-2 years of hands-on programming experience in Python – Must
- SQL Server development experience (complex queries, stored procedures, etc.) – Big advantage
- Experience with AWS cloud (lambda functions, S3, CloudWatch, etc.) – Big advantage
- Experience with Redis or other No SQL platforms – Advantage
- Experience with Big Data platforms – Advantage
- Experience with other programming languages such as Node JS & Lua – Advantage
- People person – a Must
- BA in computer science or equivalent.
- 3 years’ experience with NodeJS – MUST.
- Experience with SQL Server – MUST.
- Knowledge of .Net, C#, Python – Advantage.
- Experience with AWS/Google Cloud – Advantage.
- Knowledge of MySQL, Redis, etc… – Advantage.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Track record of getting things done
- Team player and fun to work with.
- Highly independent, passionate and self-motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Service Representatives And Technical Support
- Service awareness and personal responsibility.
- Technical orientation and teamwork ability.
- The ability to learn independently.
- The ability to perform several tasks at the same time.
- The ability to analyze and draw conclusions.
- Very good English. (Ability to provide telephone support to customers abroad).
- For a small and unique Tech Center.
- Excellent conditions.
- full-time position, in 24/7 Shifts.