- Establishing maintaining and managing the company Devops infrastructures
- support R&D teams throughout the development lifecycle.
- Working with advanced technologies and AWS / GCP environments.
- Integration with IT and SysAdm tasks and systems.
- At least two years of experience in DevOps positions.
- Experience with operating systems – Linux and windows (sysadmin level) including installations and fault handling – required.
- Scripting experience in shell, bash, and python – required.
- Experience in developing CI / CD processes.
- Experience with GIT and DOCKER is mandatory.
- Experience with node/web servers – a significant advantage.
- Experience in AWS environments – mandatory.
- Experience in GCP environments – advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of automation development – advantage.
- Familiarity \ Experience in (CI): JENKINS, DOCKER, ANSIBLE, ELK, Puppet, Chef, ZABBIX. – advantage.
Service Representatives And Technical Support
- Service awareness and personal responsibility.
- Technical orientation and team work ability.
- The ability to learn independently.
- The ability to perform several tasks at the same time.
- The ability to analyze and draw conclusions.
- Very good English. (Ability to provide telephone support to customers abroad).
- For a small and unique Tech Center.
- Excellent conditions.
- full-time position, in 24/7 Shifts.
We are looking for a Full Stack developer to join our amazing team.
BA in computer science or equivalent.
3 years’ experience with NodeJS – MUST.
Experience with SQL Server – MUST.
Knowledge of .Net, C#, Python – Advantage.
Experience with AWS/Google Cloud – Advantage.
Knowledge of MySQL, Redis, etc… – Advantage.
Excellent English communication skills.
Track record of getting things done
Team player and fun to work with.
Highly independent, passionate and self-motivated.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.